A PLACE FOR THOSE WITH WAY TOO MANY INTERESTS
Here’s why it’s an obsession:
- The Read is a podcast that covers hip-hop and pop culture.
- They dive into whatever nonsense celebrities have done during the week.
- Kid Fury and Crissles also tackle political and social issues.
- Fury starts every episode with a segment called “Black Excellence.”
- At the end of every episode the hosts “read” someone.
- The episodes can be found on iTunes, Soundcloud and Stitcher.
- Kid Fury and Crissles have undeniable chemistry and strong common-sense opinions.
- They are both smart and hilarious.
- Sometimes they feature their friends or acquaintances who are just as funny.
- There are over 200 episodes.
- They also do live shows.